permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Belarus and peaceful demonstrations happening there & events unfolding in Ukraine, aftermath of the Orange Revolution

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Belarus and peaceful demonstrations happening there & events unfolding in Ukraine, aftermath of the Orange Revolution
  • Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 16:17:05 -0500

Arina Pittman wrote:

Dear Larry - many thanks for your words! I am born and raised in Belarus,
the most beautiful place on Earth, and my heart is full of tears and worry
about my brothers and sisters and their struggle. I am concerned that their
victory will cost a lot of blood, as it has already -

Please send your blessings and prayers to those on the streets and on the
plaza
http://news.inq7.net/world/index.php?index=1&story_id=70465

Thanks for the link Arina. I will offer support through that website.
We can also focus our attention to events unfolding in the Ukraine.
Some folks disaffected with the outcome of the Orange Revolution and the
election of Yuschenko
(sp?) are domonstrating in support of the return to leadership of Ukraine's previous president, thrown out of office during the OR. There's something fishy about the news reports of the crowds of demostrators
who say they were left out of benefits they thought they would have from the
OR.

Go Ukrainian supporters of Yuschenko!!