permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Belarus and peaceful demonstrations happening there & events unfolding in Ukraine, aftermath of the Orange Revolution

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Arina Pittman" <arina@ecoversity.org>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Belarus and peaceful demonstrations happening there & events unfolding in Ukraine, aftermath of the Orange Revolution
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 10:19:32 -0700

You know that is what so strange - even if the old dictatorship is fallen,
it is a huge question whether or not the new leadership is any better -
almost as if the decay has taken hold and is irreversible. Same in the US I
think, in Belarus too.

Arina M.Pittman
Managing Director
505-424-9797
www.ecoversity.org
EcoVersity - Training Sustainability Practitioners