permaculture - Re: [permaculture] question for list members: is a formal netiquette guide for the PC list desired?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Martin Naylor <martinwnaylor@yahoo.com.au>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] question for list members: is a formal netiquette guide for the PC list desired?
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 10:04:06 +1100 (EST)

Hi

If you can not understand yourself then how can you act which is what the
planet is doing right now

No problem keep on living in confusion and watch the earth rot beneath your
feet, the only thing that will save this planet is the individual changes and
the only way to do that is to understand the mind which means you have to
observe and understand thought, and no one can do this for you except
yourself.

Please do not lie, there is nothing esoteric [esoteric view points are
created by thought] about observing thought, if you do not know something
admit it and say i do not know and then there is opportunity for knowing.

What do you not understand about permaculture.
Permaculture or any other name you want to call it is the only possible way
this planet can become sustainable.

Bonnie Klein <bogeoklein@yahoo.com> wrote:
Martin,
Don't go getting esoteric on us. I'm having enough problem
understanding all the ins and outs of permaculture! ;-)
Bonnie