permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Ethanol proposals

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Robert Waldrop" <bwaldrop@cox.net>
  • To: <john@eco-living.net>, "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Ethanol proposals
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 20:03:35 -0600

I looked at the Solar Today website but couldn't find this article on the internet. Could you please post the actual citation so I can use it in a press release I am working on for my campaign for mayor of Oklahoma City.

Bob Waldrop, www.bobwaldrop.net

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Schinnerer" <john@eco-living.net>
Anyhow, latest issue of Solar Today has an article on biofuels.
Among other interesting stats, they found some saying that if every acre
of existing USA farmland was planted in soy for fuel production, it
would meet approximately 12% of our current USA national energy usage.

That's "every acre" as in *every acre*...POP!