permaculture - [permaculture] Soil & CO2

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Will Carey <cure@rtinet.com>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Soil & CO2
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 19:53:23 -0800

Claude...

Is this what you're looking for?

<http://www.remineralize.org/don/synopsis01.html>

Hamaker and Weaver review evidence that past interglacial periods like our
own came to rapid ends, and stress the wisdom of acting swiftly and with
unprecedented foresight to head off the next long glacial period by
remineralizing and re-planting the Earth, enabling the revitalized soil and
tree and plant life to draw down CO2 levels from the current 370+ ppm to the
approximate normal interglacial range of 260-280 ppm

Will from Oregon.