permaculture - [permaculture] Red Rock: Sponsors needed for orchard kits for needy families

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Forest Garden" <forestgarden@gvtc.com>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Red Rock: Sponsors needed for orchard kits for needy families
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 12:58:17 -0600

Hello Everyone,

We still have orchard kits available and we would like to be able to give
some away to needy families. There are a surprising number of low income
families that depend on a local food pantry. Having these families grow
their own food is a wonderful solution to a problem that is getting bigger
each day.

The recipients will make a commitment to caring for the trees and learning
more about how they can grow more of their own food.

An orchard kit is only $45. If you would like to be a sponsor of an orchard
kit or two, or three, or more! Please send a check or money order to PO Box
415, Red Rock, TX 78662. The check should be made payable to 'TreeFolks".

This is a real solution! Your help is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Marjory Glowka

  • [permaculture] Red Rock: Sponsors needed for orchard kits for needy families, Forest Garden, 01/13/2006