permaculture - [permaculture] awesome list!!!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "LANT" <lynnann@newnorth.net>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] awesome list!!!
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 09:41:27 -0600

Thanks so much for a wonderful resource list. My every effort is searching
for recourses for unique and functional tools to offer at my little garden
center. I've taught so many folks up here about "post-hole" planting (with
our sandy soil...only amend the area where you plant the plant...also, it's a
very good"no till" method).

I've found some very nice post-hole diggers over the years...but they are all
too pricey for my taste. I usually end up "loaning" the ones I have...then
sell it to the "loanees" when they return it delighted with how easy their
planting project became with it's use.

I'll scour the sites you mentioned for a post-hole digger that I can market
with assurance...thanks again...love and peace...lynnann

Message: 6