permaculture - Re: [permaculture] greywater

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] greywater
  • Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 19:28:59 -0500

Katherine Steele wrote:

This classic book is for sale at http://www.oasisdesign.net/catalog/ index.htm
Peace
~Kat

On Dec 6, 2005, at 10:21 AM, Lawrence F. London, Jr. wrote:

Is this book available for sale anywhere?

Thanks for the pointer to Art Ludwig's site.
The book I am after is this one by Gil Carandang:

"For any foul odors -try splashing Lacto bacilus around the area (a
trick we learned from Gil Carandang, Author, Indigenous
Micro-Organisms) -you can make it easily or purchase it at health
food store (sold as rejuvalac)."