permaculture - [permaculture] Beneficial indigenous microorganisms Re: greywater

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "L.Santoyo Designs" <santoyo@earthflow.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Beneficial indigenous microorganisms Re: greywater
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 16:47:19 -0800

Lawrence,

Gill is sometimes seen in the States (He taught at our CA Central Coast design course) but can be reached by email : gil_carandang@hotmail.com or visit: www.herbanafarmsphilippines.com

Grow your own: Beneficial indigenous microorganisms and bionutrients in natural farming.
To order write to: Gil Carandang, Herbana Farms, Km. 59 burol, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines,

also an interesting article at http://www.newfarm.org/features/0404/microorgs/index.shtml

Larry

Larry Santoyo, Director
EarthFlow Design Works