permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Sow bugs eating the strawberries

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "DEBORAH THOMAS-VIGLIANO" <dtv13@verizon.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Sow bugs eating the strawberries
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 21:44:59 -0500

for rolly pollies and slugs, i had good results with beer.
i burried a small, clear, plastic deli container so that it was level with the ground and put some cheap beer in it. it was full every morning. i didn't even know i had slugs.
you have to dump and rinse the container frequently as it can get pretty smelly.

----- Original Message ----- From: "lblissett" <blissett@optonline.net>