permaculture - [permaculture] Re: [permacultureinfo] Free is not free.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: Permaculture Information <permacultureinfo@lists.ibiblio.org>, permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [permaculture] Re: [permacultureinfo] Free is not free.
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 20:09:10 -0800

Keith Johnson wrote:

--
Keith Johnson
Permaculture Activist Magazine
PO Box 1209
Black Mountain, NC 28711
(828)669-6336

also

Patterns for Abundance Design & Consulting

I really like the sound of that name. I wish we could get a discussion thread
started on that very topic in the main pc list or pc-knowledgebase. I am
reminded of the Tilth resource: "The Future Is Abundant".

My own thoughts dwell on diversity and abundance. Positive things and moving
forward.

Culture's Edge at Earthaven Ecovillage
http://www.permacultureactivist.net
http://www.earthaven.org