permaculture - Re: [permaculture] http://www.permacultureactivist.net/

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Bill McDorman <bm@seedsave.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] http://www.permacultureactivist.net/
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 15:16:50 -0700

Shopping cart software has become widely available and relatively easy to
use in the past couple of years. I can see no reason really, why you
shouldn't make this jump.

I use a package called MIVA that is available from service providers all
across the country. Many offer the MIVA software, which resides on your
service provider's computer, for free as part of an upgrade to a small
business level of service. Many offer easy, affordable and dependable
tie-ins to credit card processing. My business has changed dramatically
since using MIVA. My customers do all the work of entering data for an
order. Money is processed from credit cards and is on the way to being
automatically deposited in my checking account before customers complete
orders. I check now once a week to see how much money is in my account. No
other accounting work needed.

You can check out some of the details at my service provider:

http://www.westhost.com

bill

Bill W. McDorman
Seeds Trust, High Altitude Gardens