permaculture - [permaculture] Permaculture Activist: Call for articles on Tree Crops, deadline March 15

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: Permaculture ibiblio <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Permaculture Activist: Call for articles on Tree Crops, deadline March 15
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 21:06:59 -0500

Please forward this to any relevant lists or people.

The theme of the next Permaculture Activist, #56, is "Tree Crops" with a deadline of March 15, 2005 for submissions. David Jacke will be our guest editor for this issue and can be reached at <djnative@earthlink.net>

We're looking for articles and illustrations describing personal experience with tree crops in Permaculture systems including: nursery establishment and management, planting, pruning, feeding, favorite species, rare or uncommon types with potential value, trees in polycultures, trees with animals, new techniques with common species, pest management in trees, forest crops, etc.

We'd like to hear, also, if you have run across a useful article or resource written by someone else, published or not.

Our issue after that, #57, will be a celebration of our 20th aniversary, deadline June 1.
Following that we will focus on Urban Permaculture #58, deadline September 1

--
Keith Johnson
Permaculture Activist Magazine

Culture's Edge at Earthaven Ecovillage