permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Way of life

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Way of life
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 21:54:42 -0700

Claude William Genest wrote:
Check out the "Global Gardner" - there's a whole segment on Urban PC right smack in NYC....

On Tuesday, October 26, 2004, at 12:35 AM, Lawrence F. London, Jr. wrote:

Correction just for the record and the archives, I did not and would never
have written the following

Tradingpost wrote:

Perhaps you'll be good enough to show us where in Mollison & Holmgren's original work that the permaculture concept can be lived in the city or under a bridge. I'd like to see it.
LL
--
L.F.London
lfl@intrex.net