permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Is it me?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Is it me?
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 21:44:59 -0700

Tradingpost wrote:

Thank you Roxann. It's unfortunate that there are those who don't care to debate issues on the merits. That sort of thing usually tells us there's no facts to rebut with.

With a statement like that what hidden golden goodies are we supposed to find
that contributes positively to _any_ debate.
You could have at least appended something useful, like a list of butterfly
attracting herbs or a new humanure composting
method, a new and especially nutritious vegetable variety.

I'd suggest that those who feel the need to indulge in los palabras del fuego
be sure to include something useful in your post
or just don't post.

dirtfarmer
el hombre de las pocas palabras
(except when it comes to the upcoming election.... Go Kerry!)
--
L.F.London
lfl@intrex.net