permaculture - [permaculture] Re: seeking FL urban ag contacts

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: MARTHA ANNE BOYD <boyd@students.wisc.edu>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: Catherine.Murphy@sit.edu
  • Subject: [permaculture] Re: seeking FL urban ag contacts
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 12:19:57 -0400

Hi, All -

I just received an email from a friend who works on urban ag in Cuba and
elsewhere - she is now helping some folks in Miami. They are looking for
community garden - urban agriculture - permaculture - etc. people in FL and
the Southeast US. I know there have been some recent postings from such folks
- please respond to her directly with names/ organizations you may know of.

Her email address:
<Catherine.Murphy@sit.edu>

Thanks much!
Martha

  • [permaculture] Re: seeking FL urban ag contacts, MARTHA ANNE BOYD, 05/19/2004