permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Impending massive seal hunt in Canada

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Jocelyn Paquette" <sixdegrees@baynet.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Impending massive seal hunt in Canada
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 15:21:05 -0400

nice, but ineffective as a protest or political comment. cute though. Might
make a good picket sign or tshirt, though. Somethings are just commercial.

So do we know who benefits from the commercial hunt? Are they (the
benefactors) the target? What plans do those who seek to end someone's job
have to replace it? Any transitional strategies in mind or is it easier
being nasty or cute?

Also, what connection to Newfoundland does anyone have? Are the come from
always going tell the Islanders how to live?

Bob