permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Impending massive seal hunt in Canada

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Jocelyn Paquette" <sixdegrees@baynet.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Impending massive seal hunt in Canada
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 12:45:03 -0400

no it may have been your intent but it was not obvious.. Perhaps you should
have given some thought to your post rather than trying to rationalize it
now. And within the commercial hunt is it the workers or the owners or both
that you hate?

So the problem with the seal hunt is the large scale that it operates on?

Why the cultural stereotyping, the use of the term eh is what i am referring
to.

Bob