permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Lady bugs or lady bird beetles

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Robert Waldrop" <rmwj@soonernet.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Lady bugs or lady bird beetles
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 00:09:27 -0500

Sorry, i was beguiled by our global warming autumn, it is 75 degrees
outside tonight. If you are successful, be sure to post how you did
it, as that would surely be useful for the rest of us. i love my lady
bugs, i haven't a clue where they go/what they do in the winter but
each year i seem to have more of them.

Robert Waldrop, okc