permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Can language be recycled?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "John Schinnerer" <john@eco-living.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Can language be recycled?
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 11:42:46 -0700 (PDT)

Aloha,

Thanks for the inspiration, Robert! Very glad to hear of your efforts and
the fruit (and vegetables) they are bearing. Food is fundamental...maybe
that's why all those supposed "adversaries" are coming together...nothing
mushy about this at all. "Scarcity" is a mental concept first and
foremost; until we change our minds it doesn't matter how much 'stuff' we
have, we'll still have "scarcity." We can't make peace based on war
thinking, can't make abundance based on scarcity thinking.

John Schinnerer, MA
- Eco-Living -
Cultural & Ecological Designing
People - Place - Learning - Integration