permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Amcorp, not Peace Corps

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "John Schinnerer" <john@eco-living.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Amcorp, not Peace Corps
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 13:13:41 -0700 (PDT)

Aloha,

Lance Bermudez said:
> If your friend really wants to help out, then suggest Amcorp. It's the
> domestic equivalent of the Peace Corps in the US.

Thanks, this was years ago...she went on (and on and on...) and got her
Public Health MS and then an MD...

Americorps' budget is being slashed by Bush and co. - may not be around
much longer. We can't afford luxuries like teaching kids to read and
helping elderly people with their gardens when we're busy conquering the
world.

Pox Americus!

John Schinnerer, MA
- Eco-Living -