permaculture - [permaculture] Re: Permaculture list now on gmane!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Colin Leath <cleath@j9k.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Re: Permaculture list now on gmane!
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 09:45:55 -0400 (EDT)

Currently there are primarily techie lists on gmane. You can
look through the lists at:
http://gmane.org/find.php

Due to my particular setup, I prefer not to be
receiving/processing any high-volume email lists.

I'm also going to be traveling perhaps indefinitely and if I
can't ssh to my linux machine running at my parents house,
I'll be looking at most lists, if I look at any lists at
all, through the web.

And perhaps it will be useful to someone else besides me!

Colin
http://j9k.org