permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture list now on gmane!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture list now on gmane!
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 02:55:23 -0700

Colin Leath wrote:
I'm happy to announce that this list can now be read via
your news reader and via gmane's web interface.

Here are the links:
http://news.gmane.org/thread.php?group=gmane.politics.activism.permaculture

nntp://news.gmane.org/gmane.politics.activism.permaculture

Their web archive, although it was down for a bit recently,
I find much more usable than mailman's.

If you're wondering about the strange email addresses, visit
here:
http://gmane.org/tmda.php

If you'd like to while away some more time checking out the
list of lists that I check on occasion, visit:
http://carfreeuniverse.org/Members/colin/listoflists

Colin
http://j9k.org

Colin:

Nice. and nice of Lars and his employer to provide the server and bandwidth.
Are there any other pc or ag related lists archived at Gmane
(http://gmane.org/)?

You do realize that you can simply run Agent newsreader, import & filter all
permaculture list messages as email, stash them in a mail folder. This
functions identically to
newsgroups read by agent, no difference. An easy way to read a mailing list
as if it were a newsgroup
offered by an nntp server.

LL

--