permaculture - [permaculture] a helping hand!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Patrick Frei" <emilmogla@web.de>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] a helping hand!
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 17:23:43 +0200

Mu buenas Permacultureactivists,

I am thinking about starting a Permaculture-education next year.
The next 12 months I will travell around in South- and Middleamerica and I
would love to visit some projects to collect experiences about the planning
and the structure.
My main concern is to gain some more work experience and to appropriate
further skills.
Furthermore I am really interested in seeing other landscapes and vegetations
and meeting other cultures but not only as a tourist but by working with the
nature and the people there.

So if you know some interesting projects for me or even need somebody to help
you on your own farm please send me a message!

Muchas gracias
Patrick Frei
UNICEF bittet um Spenden für die Kinder im Irak! Hier online an
UNICEF spenden: https://spenden.web.de/unicef/special/?mc=021101