permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Re: Permaculture Apartment

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: ERDA Institute <erda@nor.com.au>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Re: Permaculture Apartment
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 08:12:34 +1000

John, I think the segment you're referring to is in the first Mollison video
originally titled "In Grave Danger of Falling Food", later distributed as
"The Permaculture Concept". I actually made this balcony garden for the
video at the film producers apartment in Sydney. Lots of pots and containers
with herbs and vegies and a 'square-foot-aquaculture' aquarium with taro and
watercress and a goldfish to eat the mozzie wrigglers.
There's a great rooftop garden in "The Global Gardener" in Hyderabad, India
on the roof of one of the participants from the first Indian PDC - i stayed
there after the course and gave them some design ideas - was a real buzz to
see what they'd done in the video
Robyn Francis