permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Re: Thanks, and relevance of recent posts

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Rick Valley <bamboogrove@cmug.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Re: Thanks, and relevance of recent posts
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 09:58:57 -0700

> From:Russ Grayson.......
> What I think people get upset at are off-the-cuff responses that take
> an argumentative tone. But maybe we can simply see them as just
> initial, mainly emotional responses and as the prelude to a more
> considered discussion.

unnerstood; but if the response to the (initial, mainly emotional) response
is "what did poor little me do???" what we got heah is a failyuh ta
communicate. This pattern seemed to be fairly consistent on that thread. If
the admitted provocation was consciously used, bueno, but rather seemed to
me it was followed by dodging & denial & self polishing until we could see
the shine on our screens. Send him to the re-education centre & let him dig
swales!

-Bob Whyre, (using Rick Valley's computer)

"it's important to be in touch with your inner redneck"