permaculture - [permaculture] Re: Thanks, and relevance of recent posts

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "John Schinnerer" <john@eco-living.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Re: Thanks, and relevance of recent posts
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 14:50:39 -0700 (PDT)

Aloha Joshua,

Welcome to the non-lurker side of the list. Thanks for sharing your
projects and intentions with us. I also hope to see you at the Green
Mountain course at Claude's place.

> So far, I have not read one post about PC. What
> gives?
> Can we focus on the reason we are all here?

My comment on your questions is that you've been witnessing the 'culture'
aspect of permaculture in action here.

You've seen a small sample of what happens when people, all of whom
support and/or participate in various more explicit aspects of PC
(methods, tools, techniques, technologies, teaching, etc.), do their
current best to relate with one another.

That is the most fundamental aspect of human culture, and thus
permaculture, that I can think of.

best wishes,
John S.

John Schinnerer, MA