permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Re: permaculture Digest, Vol 5, Issue 7

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Claude Genest <genest@together.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Re: permaculture Digest, Vol 5, Issue 7
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 16:31:54 -0400

Hi Josh,

Don't despair about the postings on the list these days...bunch of good people to be found here....

Hope you come to Green Mountain in Sept... With peter Bane there it should be excellent ( but of course I'm partial as it's my place ;-)

Love to hear more about your bio-regional plans...Count me in...
Best Regards,
Claude William Genest

www.greenmountainpermaculture.com
Green Mountain Permaculture: Solutions, Sustenance, Sustainability

"What Permaculturalists are doing is the most important work being done on the planet."
David Suzuki

"The greatest fine art of the future will be the making of a comfortable living from a small piece of land."
Abraham Lincoln

"Clever men solve problems, wise men avoid them."
Albert Einstein