permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Re: Web site of the month

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "sixdegrees" <sixdegrees@baynet.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Re: Web site of the month
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 17:34:26 -0400

greetings, I visit the backwoodshome site regularly. I even read the guns articles but do not own any firearms. I am interested in survival, i.e, the lost in the woods survival not the hunker in the bunker kind. Especially as I send time in the "bush" working on habitat restoration.   I came to Permaculture through a search for a solution to poverty and hunger. I was and still am a community activist involved in the local peace coalition and social justice committees as well as other community groups.

Bob Ewing

Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2003 5:05 PM