permaculture - Re: [permaculture] (perma)Culture workshop offering

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Claude Genest <genest@together.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] (perma)Culture workshop offering
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 09:14:51 -0500

Hi John !

SOunds great, wish I could take it....

John, would you please resend me that quote about holding opposite pov's simultaneously please?

On Wednesday, January 15, 2003, at 02:07 AM, John Schinnerer wrote:

Aloha 'n happy new year,

I'm offering the following workshop at the Phinney Center in N. Seattle
(Phinney Ridge neighborhood) a bit later this month. Extremely relevant
to creating sustainable/regenerative (perma)culture. Definitely useful
for anyone teaching, facilitating, hosting PC and related courses and
otherwise dealing with group process and communication...

You can register after the early regisration deadline (which is tomorrow
;-), as I'm a bit late getting this out. Sooner the better though...

-----------------------------------
CLARITY, HONESTY & PERSONAL GROWTH

John Schinnerer

Wed 7-9pm 1/22-2/5

Call 206-783-2244 to register
Early registration deadline: 1/15

Do you want to be clearer and more honest with yourself and others - at
home, at work, at play? What do you want to be, do and have in your life,
and how can you get it? In this three-session workshop you will learn,
practice and apply in daily life a progression of methods for being clear,
speaking your truth, hearing others' truths and taking action to get what
you want in your life. Instructor John Schinnerer has three years of
experience working with these and related methods and has written about
them for Communities Journal of Cooperative Living and Permaculture
Activist magazine.

Early Registration Fee $30/PNA member, $35/non-member

for Phinney Center location and related info see:

http://phinneycenter.org/

Best Regards,
Claude William Genest
www.greenmountainpermaculture.com

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Ben Franklin 1759

Green Mountain Permaculture: Solutions, Sustenance, Sustainability

"What Permaculturalists are doing is the most important work being done on the planet."
David Suzuki

"The greatest fine art of the future will be the making of a comfortable living from a small piece of land."
Abraham Lincoln

"Clever men solve problems, wise men avoid them."
Albert Einstein