permaculture - [permaculture] Help Chiken pen design

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "antonio.scotti" <antonio.scotti@wanadoo.es>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Help Chiken pen design
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 16:19:58 +0100

Hi,
I need to design and implement a chicken pen for a permaculture design I am
taking
care of. Of course I have never dealt with chickens and even less with
chicken pens, so
I would basically avoid reinventing the wheel.
Does anyone know/have suggestions for a chicken pen design for temperate/worm
climate, or any shared design already existing out there?
It would be nice to see a design of a pen with attached greenhouse.
Cheers
Antonio

Horas ilimitadas para leer y enviar correos con Tarifa Plana Wanadoo
¡¡ desde las 3 de la tarde!!
Compruébalo en http://www.wanadoo.es/acceso-internet