permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Apricot trees

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Jerome Osentowski" <jerome@crmpi.org>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Apricot trees
  • Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2003 07:30:03 -0700

Kevin, If you have a few of the utah apricot seeds to spare I would like
to try them out here. I have just reconnected with NAFEX EMAIL
amlacer@earthlink.net they have a great newsletter called Pamona I am
also looking for some sweet pit apricots seeds. jerome
--
Jerome Osentowski, Director
Central Rocky Mountain Permaculture Institute

Tel/fax (970) 927-4158 E mail: jerome@crmpi.org

For more information, please visit our web site at <<www.crmpi.org>>