permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Apricot trees

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Jerome Osentowski" <jerome@crmpi.org>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Apricot trees
  • Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2003 07:28:58 -0700

Marilyn, They should come true to about 70%. I am takeing prop material
from some 80 year old appricot trees in the valley here and grafting them
onto hardy root stock. Keep planting out the seeds. jerome
--
Jerome Osentowski, Director
Central Rocky Mountain Permaculture Institute

Tel/fax (970) 927-4158 E mail: jerome@crmpi.org

For more information, please visit our web site at <<www.crmpi.org>>