permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Green Party and forthcoming elections, Green politics, Green activism

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Bob Ewing & Jocelyn Paquette <sixdegrees@baynet.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Green Party and forthcoming elections, Green politics, Green activism
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 10:21:43 -0400

Greetings, I am a member of the Green Party here in Canada, to borrow from
Claude democracy can't work if you
sit back and do nothing. If a society is to become healthy and sustainable it
requires an engaged citizenry not
one that says oh that won't work and does nothing. The Green Party comes
closest to my own beliefs, at least
here in NW Ontario, so that is where my energy goes.

Bob ewing
http://urbanpermaculture.net