permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Food Forest in Iowa

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Food Forest in Iowa
  • Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 00:49:12 -0700

Charles Knoles wrote:

P.S I have some Powerpoint Presentations on Guilds and Patterning that I
used for the classes I taught and I'd be happy to share them if there's some
place to upload them (how do I do this??). They look quite nice but bear in
mind that they were targetted to an eighth grade audience.

Hello Charles:

Can you separate out individual photos for upload, preferable into the wiki
with
accompanying text? If you do please let us know here in the list.

If you can upload them I will put them in the 1) Permaculture Wiki and 2)
link to them
from my permaculture website _and_ 3) put them online our informal
colaborative
permaculture project where Mark has provided some PC resources.
1)
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/pcwiki/index.php
You can upload files here:
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/pcwiki/index.php/UploadFile
2)
http://www.permaculture-online.com/
3)
FTP upload instructions for pc list subscribers (& others)
http://www.ibiblio.org/permaculture/upload.html
Here are the instructions:
"FTP File Uploads to PERMACULTURE:
Use your ftp client software to upload your files
Connect to this ftp host:
ftp.ibiblio.org
then go to "incoming" then to "ecolandtech"
or connect to this host:
ftp.ibiblio.org
and set your client to start up in this "remote folder":
incoming/ecolandtech
Some of you may already use ftp clients that respond to your web browser
executing the command to go to an ftp site (surfing to an FTP URL),
in which case you can simply use the following URL in your browser
to get to the permaculture upload area:
ftp://ftp.ibiblio.org/incoming/ecolandtech
BE SURE TO NOTIFY ME (L.F. LONDON, LFL@INTREX.NET) IN EMAIL OR IN THE PC LIST
WHEN YOU UPLOAD YOUR FILES, WHAT THEIR NAMES ARE AND WHERE THEY ARE TO GO,
SO I WILL KNOW TO MOVE THEM INTO THE DESIRED LOCATION"

--
L.F.London
lfl@intrex.net