permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Afghanistan redux

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Jerome Osentowski" <jerome@crmpi.org>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Afghanistan redux
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 07:52:02 -0600

Robert, I have forwarded your message to Joseph from OK city who is
thinking putting together a pc work there in the spring. His email is
EagleWalksOK@aol.com I wish we were hearing more honking for peace here in
our valley. good work. jerome
--
Jerome Osentowski, Director
Central Rocky Mountain Permaculture Institute

Tel/fax (970) 927-4158 E mail: jerome@crmpi.org

For more information, please visit our web site at <<www.crmpi.org>>