permaculture - Re: [permaculture] PC Wiki! - up and running, barebones mode

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] PC Wiki! - up and running, barebones mode
  • Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2002 16:26:58 -0700

Mitra wrote:
Sure - you CAN do formating in Wiki's own formating language, and its not hard to figure out how to do it. BUT then you have to redo the formatting on a bunch of pages by hand, something that I don't have time to do, you have to edit text - rather than using WYSIWYG HTML editors

I looked for a way to enable html just to see what it looked like but could
not find
anything in the config file. Maybe there's another file I need to look at. If
you want me
to pursue this find out what I need to do to get it going and I will try it.
Go to the online phpwiki sites/pages and the phpwiki mailing list for
starters.

LL
PermacultureWiki admin
--