permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Re: PC Challenge/Host Farm

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: FranksFarm@aol.com
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Re: PC Challenge/Host Farm
  • Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 07:20:24 EDT

Good day :)

In a message dated 9/4/02 5:34:24 PM, steved@ncatark.uark.edu writes:

<<Go visit Michaela Farm across the border in Oldenburg, IN,
and see how they have progressed since the 1994 Pc Design
Course.>>

Steve, thanks for passing this on. I was very impressed. They are "doing"
many of the things I have been wanting to incorporate in my plan. I'm
excited, and will correspond. Perhaps they'd like to start another community:)

<< Also, a PC design does not spring from a weekend workshop,
only design concepts, elements, components, and sketchy
ideas. >>

Ah...just as I thought. I'm aware of many of the ideas, and concepts but it's
a holistic, realistic design/blueprint for my farm that I'm searching for.
Something I can begin to act on, prioritize.

<<Your jumping around. >> He he he! Seems like I do this all the time...and
need to jump even faster to hopefully stay on top of farm duties, and goals.
Still way behind.

I like the idea of the PC Design Charette. Can't this be done over the
Internet?

Again...anyone interested in participating?

All the best. Frank