permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Re: PC Challenge/Host Farm

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Diver <steved@ncatark.uark.edu>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Re: PC Challenge/Host Farm
  • Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 16:43:46 -0500

Frank -

Your jumping around. Focus on a weekend Pc workshop
and then host a Pc design charette. Look at hosting
something Spring 2003.

Also, a Pc design does not spring from a weekend workshop,
only design concepts, elements, components, and sketchy
ideas.

Go visit Michaela Farm across the border in Oldenburg, IN,
and see how they have progressed since the 1994 Pc Design
Course.

Steve Diver