permaculture - [permaculture] Re: Context Institute

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Michael Kramer <michael@naturalinvesting.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Re: Context Institute
  • Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2002 05:29:21 -1000

Context Institute did evolve from its old publication of In Context.  They now publish Yes: A Journal of Sustainable Futures and it is one of the best publications in the workd - got an Utne Award last year.  Every permaculturist should have a subscription in my view.

Michael Kramer

Ted Markow wrote:

Sorry, forgot to include the url for the Context Institute in my last
post:  http://www.context.org/

Ted