permaculture - Re: [permaculture] PC Peace Corps

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Michael Kramer <michael@naturalinvesting.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] PC Peace Corps
  • Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2002 05:26:12 -1000

La`akea Permaculture Gardens and Deep Ecology Center out here on the Big
Island
has an ongoing internship program between our quarterly 21-day design courses,
so interested folks should get in touch and see what the possibilities are.
Contact info@permaculture-hawaii.com or check out the website:
www.permaculture-hawaii.com

Michael Kramer
Permaculture Teacher
Former Executive Director, Permaculture Drylands Institute

> Hi All,
>
> We recently received this internship request from two fellows in Bulgaria
> and get many others as well. Since we no longer live and work at the Fossil
> Rim Wildlife Center we don't have a full time staff to work with interns
> though we certainly have the work for them.
>
> Can anyone help them? What should we do with the steady stream of requests
> Cross Timbers Pc Institute receives?

begin:vcard
n:Kramer;Michael
tel;fax:any of above numbers
tel;work:888-779-1500    Kona: 331-0910  Hilo: 981-2300
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.NaturalInvesting.com
org:Natural Investment Services
adr:;;P.O. Box 390595;Keauhou;HI;96739;
version:2.1
email;internet:michael@naturalinvesting.com
title:Registered Investment Advisor Representative
note:Natural Investment Services provides full-service investment advising services, offering exclusively socially responsible investment vehicles.  Services include hourly consulting on a current or potential portfolio and ongoing portfolio management.
x-mozilla-cpt:;1
fn:Michael Kramer
end:vcard