permaculture - Re: [permaculture] PC Peace Corps

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: FranksFarm@aol.com
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] PC Peace Corps
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 09:36:07 EDT

Good day:)
In a message dated 9/2/02 9:15:42 AM, peace@totalaccess.net writes:

<< Can anyone help them? What should we do with the steady stream of requests

Cross Timbers Pc Institute receives? Frank, are you full time on your land,

anyone? Kirby Fry. >>

Yes, Kirby I'm still on my land full time.

There is also a partially renovated 1800 sq. foot old farmstead home that
could be used as base.

I'm very interested and would appreciate your e-mailing me any pass alongs:)

I know these interns are eager to learn about PC sustainable ag etc. but most
seek a place that is ALREADY operational, and successful. I'm seeking those
interested in an even greater challenge...participating in the actual
development of the various projects.

I can speak the language of sustainable ag, PC etc. and could probably hold
my own in discussions of same. What I lack is the hands on experience that is
so critical. I'm making progress though:)

Thanks, again! Frank