permaculture - Re: [permaculture] PC Peace Corps

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Kirby Fry" <peace@totalaccess.net>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] PC Peace Corps
  • Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 08:06:41 -0500

Hi All,

We recently received this internship request from two fellows in Bulgaria
and get many others as well. Since we no longer live and work at the Fossil
Rim Wildlife Center we don't have a full time staff to work with interns
though we certainly have the work for them.

Can anyone help them? What should we do with the steady stream of requests
Cross Timbers Pc Institute receives? Frank, are you full time on your land,
anyone? Kirby Fry.

* * * * *

Dear Sir/Madam, to whom it may concern!

We found information about your organization on internet. We would like to
request the information about your offer and to get 2 application forms for
participation at your internship program.

Some information about ourselves:

We are two boys named : Miroslav Marinov and Stefan Stefanov, a second -
year students at the Agricultural University in Plovdiv, Bulgaria.

Would you send us 2 application forms for participation?
Our address:

Miroslav Marinov
PO Box169
Plovdiv 4023