permaculture - [permaculture] Charlie: Re: Questions of scale....

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Claude Genest <genest@together.net>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Charlie: Re: Questions of scale....
  • Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2002 09:23:01 -0400

Bill says that pollution is just unused "resources" - that when the design
of a place is improper, work and pollution result - Pollution is not an
intention problem, it's a design problem - poor design got us into the
mess, good design can get us out - this is a point of view also being touted
by the architect William Mcdonough, and the biologist John Todd, both of
whom get that pollution is food....

Claude

( tis subject is dear to me because Quebec has invested heavily in mega-porc
factories....what a disaster....)