permaculture - [permaculture] PERMACULTURE FTP UPLOAD AREA is now available | Was: Re: [permaculture] Docs on line

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: lfl@intrex.net
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] PERMACULTURE FTP UPLOAD AREA is now available | Was: Re: [permaculture] Docs on line
  • Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 17:26:38 -0700

PERMACULTURE FTP UPLOAD AREA for this list is now available.

<>

Either email file attach your files to me at lfl@intrex.net
or ftp upload them to an area I will create for list subscribers to use in http://www.ibiblio.org/permaculture - this area will contain
instructions for ftp'ing files to the PERMACULTURE archives,
namely ftp address to connect to, login anonymously and transfer files.
You will not be able to see a listing of the files you've uploaded but they will be there. I will move them into the appropriate location
where they will be accessable on the Web. IOW, tell me the name of a project to create webspace for and email or ftp me the file to go into it. So far we have Midwest Permaculture and PermaSphere and, of course,
Permaculture Online.

The FTP UPLOAD area for this permaculture list is now up and running.
Go to http://www.ibiblio.org/permaculture and read the upload.html file
for complete instructions. If you have questions email me or ask here in the list. This feature is easy to use and is much more efficient than sending files by email file attachment, especially large ones (i.e. graphics).

LL

--
lfl@intrex.net
http://market-farming.com