permaculture - [permaculture] Re: seeking interview for DELICIOUS LIVING magazine

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: John Schinnerer <eco_living@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Re: seeking interview for DELICIOUS LIVING magazine
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 23:26:01 -0700 (PDT)

Aloha,

> > I would like to ask you a few questions about the permaculture
> movement.
> > I'd like to know about its growth and geographical range, ...

Dog save us from being branded a 'movement' (or wanting to become one).

Wendell Berry has a marvelous essay on the pathologies of 'movements'
as we know and create them. Recommended reading...

Keith, I appreciate your not taking the bait and going with this
person's imposition of 'movement' as he sees it upon us!

=====
John Schinnerer, MA