permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Broadminded thinking?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: mIEKAL aND <dtv@mwt.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Broadminded thinking?
  • Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 11:31:44 -0500

Ive left black plastic over quack grass areas for several years & still it'll
grow
back within a month or two. the only way we remove it here is by hand. Ive
read
numerous accounts that a pig tractor does wonders for removing quack grass
but have
never seen it in operation. We make a great coffee substitute with quackgrass
roots, just dry them & grind them.. tastes remarkably like cafix. mIEKAL