permaculture - [permaculture] Last Mozzie factoid....

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Claude Genest <genest@together.net>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Last Mozzie factoid....
  • Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2002 13:29:14 -0500

Title: Last Mozzie factoid....

The question some researchers are asking is why do some mosquitos develop the virus from biting infected birds, and some do not ?

Apparently it's not enough for the mozzie to merely bite the bird, the virus then has to escape the mozzie's stomach to enter it's blood stream.

Why/How does the virus escape the stomach lining ? Because the bug is genetically deformed/mutated/weakened/altered.

How did it get this way ? here's the good part : They're theorizing that it's the sprays themselves !!

Capishe ?! The more they spray, the worse it gets....

We can "work with natue for beneficial realtionship with place" or we can continue to wage war and literally have the fruits of our efforts bite us in the ass....