permaculture - [permaculture] This may be of interest to some in the list [Fwd: We wouldlike to open contacts with RODALE PRESS THE LIVELIHOOD FOUNDATION]

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflondon@mindspring.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] This may be of interest to some in the list [Fwd: We wouldlike to open contacts with RODALE PRESS THE LIVELIHOOD FOUNDATION]
  • Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 20:04:17 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 10:17:09 -0800 (PST)
From: Charles Gahire <cgahire@yahoo.com>
Subject: We wouldlike to open contacts with RODALE PRESS THE LIVELIHOOD
FOUNDATION
To: lflondon@mindspring.com, london@ibiblio.org

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have got your contact through a friend and I felt
that you could become good partiners especially in the
field of nature conservation, environment and
sustainable development.

Iam the National Coordinator of REASON ( Rwanda
Environment Awareness Services Organisation network ),
a national NGO in Rwanda dealing with environmental
education and public awareness campaign in Rwanda and
the Great Lakes Region.

Our target group are students and teachers in
schools,women groups,and some times decission makers.

Our activities include;
1. Teacher training Programmes
2. Foramation of Environment clubs in schools
3. Afforestation programmes
4. Soil conservation progammes
5. Protection of biodiversity and water catchment
areas
6. General environmental campaigns
7. Production of educational materials

Looking through your website, I find you have a long
experience and expertise that our organisation may
wish to have access to.

I look forward to our further communication

Charles B.Gahire
National Coordinator

  • [permaculture] This may be of interest to some in the list [Fwd: We wouldlike to open contacts with RODALE PRESS THE LIVELIHOOD FOUNDATION], Lawrence F. London, Jr., 03/06/2002