permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Mosquito article

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Claude Genest <genest@together.net>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Mosquito article
  • Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2002 13:23:17 -0500

Absolutely so George, think of your skin, your intestines...same in
nature....I think Bill says that there are 9 predators for every pest, but
of course he's prone to exaggeration.... Perhaps we jump to the conclusion
that there are more pests becuase we are not patient enough to let the
predators find them before "taking action"

P.S. to all : Sorry for the typos - coulda woulda shoulda spell checked....
Global warming is giving us crazy beautiful warm sunny spring-like days and
I was in a hurry to submit my homework so I could go out and play !!
Geez, high school never really ends does it ?

:-) Claude